Delivery and Returns
1.1 We aim to dispatch within 3 working days from the date we confirm your order is in stock.
1.2 If all items are not in stock, we will advise you of estimated delivery date and give you the option to proceed with delivery in instalments as mentioned in terms 2.4. Alternatively you may wait for a full delivery.
1.3 Delivery is made to the address that you tell us is your delivery address.
1.4 We may deliver the goods in one or a few reasonable instalments; this will be confirmed when accepting your order. If goods are delivered in a number of reasonable instalments, you shall accept and pay for the goods in the same reasonable instalments. Each instalment is to be treated as a separate contract.
1.5 You shall pay our delivery charges in addition to the quoted item prices, as per the delivery charges set out on this website.
1.6 You shall notify us in writing of any claim for non-delivery or late delivery of or damage to the goods in transit within 7 days of the date of delivery. Our liability in respect of any such claim is limited at our option to replacement of the goods or refund of the price and does not extend to any indirect or consequential loss.
- Returns Policy
- You may return to us unused goods for an exchange, credit or refund (subject to reasonable restocking charge). Please inform us within 14 days of receiving goods that you wish to cancel.
- You have another 14 days to return the goods once you have told us.
- You may return to us unused goods for at your own cost.
- You may return goods provided they are not made to order, personalised in any way, have not been worn, used or altered in any way, are still in the original packaging and otherwise fit to be returned to stock and resold by us.
- Please allow up to 14 days to process refund.
- Discounted goods are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
2.1 You may return goods which are damaged or materially defective provided that you notify us of any such fault or damage prior to the return of the goods. You must return such damaged or defective goods to us or make an image of the fault available for us to review in accordance with our instructions.
2.2 When returning goods to us, you must retain proof of postage until we supply you with a credit note confirming that we have received the returned goods.
2.3 You may request a refund to your card or bank account.