Delivery and Returns
- Delivery - If you are shipping to the US or in the European Union, Customs Duty has been pre-paid for you by Fashionizer Spa Ltd with no additional charges on delivery. Shipping costs are calculated by weight and your location.
1.1.We aim to dispatch your order within 3 working days to the provided delivery address.
1.2. On the unlikely occurrence that not all ordered items are in stock, we will contact you to inform you of the estimated delivery date. From this you will have the choice of two options:
- Full delivery – we will hold your items until all goods are ready to be dispatched to you in a single delivery.
- Installed Delivery – we will dispatch what we have in stock to you right away and deliver the rest of your goods in instalments of availability. (Please note that you will be liable to pay for each separate delivery charge.)
1.3. For claims of non-delivery, late delivery, or damaged goods, you must provide a claim in writing within 7 days of the expected delivery date.
1.4. Our liability in these instances would be to provide a refund or replacement once claims have been validated.
1.5. We do not accept responsibility for any indirect or consequential losses.
- Returns Policy
- You may return to us unused goods for an exchange, credit or refund (subject to reasonable restocking charge). You need to inform us within 14 days of receiving goods that you wish to cancel.
- You have another 14 days to return the goods once you have told us.
- You may return to us unused goods for at your own cost.
- You may return goods provided they are not made to order, personalised in any way, have not been worn, used or altered in any way, are still in the original packaging and otherwise fit to be returned to stock and resold by us.
- Please allow up to 14 days to process refund.
- Discounted goods are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
2.1 You may return goods which are damaged or materially defective provided that you notify us of any such fault or damage prior to the return of the goods. You must return such damaged or defective goods to us or make an image of the fault available for us to review in accordance with our instructions.
2.2 When returning defective goods to us, you must retain proof of postage until we supply you with a credit note confirming that we have received the returned goods.
2.3 You may request a refund to your card or bank account.