Unit 1 Roslin Square, Roslin Road, Acton, London W3 8DH, UK.
Tel +44 208 995 0088
Our Data Protection Officer monitors compliance with data protection. If you have any questions about this notice, including any requests to exercise your rights, please contact email@example.com You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues via www.ico.org.uk
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance using the email address above.
The data protection law in the UK changed on 25 May 2018 as a result of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will continue to ensure we comply with changes to UK data protection laws.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. If you would like to update your personal data or preferences, please contact us.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- Identity Data includes first name/s, maiden name, last name, user name, title. Identity data also includes information about your Professional Identity such as your job title, email address, phone number and addresses, your professional experience and previous job roles and responsibilities.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone and mobile numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments, invoices and bills to and from you and other details of matters you have engaged us to deal with or goods or services we have purchased from you or we have sold to you.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, our local area networking facilities (including WiFi) and other services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing communications and information from us. We also record when you receive and read marketing communications from us and we use this information to improve the quality of our marketing services and provide you with information that is more relevant to you.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Professional Identity, Contact, Marketing and Communications, Profile, Usage, Technical and Special Categories Data by passing and exchanging business cards, filling in forms, through electronic platforms which we offer or which we have agreed with you to use, by corresponding with us by post, email or otherwise, by speaking to us in person or over the telephone. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Contact us or engage us in relation to our services and products;
- Provide instructions to us for the performance of any contract for our services to you;
- Create an account on our website;
- Give us your business card at an event or a meeting;
- Leave your name and contact details with on a voicemail;
- Subscribe to our newsletters;
- Request specific materials or information to be sent to you, either through submitting an online form or otherwise;
- Apply to work at Fashionizer Ltd;
- Enter a survey or provide us with feedback;
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Usage, Technical and Marketing Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Usage, Technical and Marketing Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- When we provide our client services;
- Identity and Contact Data from online payment providers for the purposes of carrying out any anti-money laundering and other background checks and confirming your identity;
- When you provide your personal data to a recruitment agency or other third parties for the purposes of sharing it with us for recruitment activities;
- From analytics providers such as Google;
- We receive Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- When we communicate with governmental or regulatory organisations (such as HM Revenue and Customs), in relation to you or on your behalf;
Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House, Trade Publications etc. Other public sources, including services that are accessible via the internet which you are using for professional networking purposes such as Linked-In.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When we circulate information, advice and guidance to via email or other electronic means.
- When we write to you by post or telephone or electronic means.
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests(or those of a third party) and provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- Where we need to process personal data where it is necessary to protect vital interests of yourself or another individual; or
- Where you have given us your consent or explicit consentto process your data. Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
PERSONAL DATA ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS COLLECTED BY YOU
On some occasions you may give us data about individuals who are working with you or processing their personal data (this may include, for example, data about employees, exporters, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers or involved in a collective business activity). When this happens we are unlikely to have direct contact with individuals whose personal data we are processing, or there may be other reasons where it would not be appropriate for us to contact them to provide them with information about how we are processing their personal data (such as to maintain confidentiality). Before you pass such personal data to us, you must make sure that the relevant individuals have received any necessary privacy notices in connection with the performance of our services.
PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA IF YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBER
If you are not a Subscriber, we may need to process your data so that we can provide services to our Subscriber; for example Export Documentation. Where this is the case, your personal data may be used on behalf of our Subscriber. In these circumstances are relying the following legitimate interests to process your data:
Necessary for our legitimate interests, our client’s legitimate interests or those of another third party; or Necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, for example, in proving a Certificate of Origin.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and providing information relating to our services.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by unsubscribing from our materials at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of any matters you have engaged our services for.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- Internal Third Parties. Other companies associated to Fashionizer Ltd .
- External Third Parties such as chamber of commerce or couriers.
- Service providers acting as processors based in the UK who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including accountants, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the UK who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Various third parties and public sources such as Companies House which we may disclose personal data relating to you in relation to your matter.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Fraud, anti-money laundering and law enforcement agencies acting as processors or joint controllers based in the UK, or abroad, as required by law.
- Information service providers acting as processors based in the UK who provide identity verification services for anti-money laundering purposes.
- Other third party sub-contractors, not referred to under External Third Parties, who provide services for us and/or help to provide services to you. In the event that we use sub-contractors who have access to your personal data, we ensure that there are contractual terms in place to ensure that they only process personal data to the extent that we instruct them to do so in writing and there are suitably worded confidentiality and data protection clauses in all such contracts.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will process your data for the duration of the matter and thereafter will retain the data relating to the specific matter, including the personal data within it, for as long as you might legally bring a claim against us. We will retain your personal data after you cease to be a Subscriber or a business associated.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, regulatory or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’).